Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sexcapades: My Neck, My Back....

The Train strikes again! Oh Train, what to do with this one? He just can't keep focused! The sex was great physically, but mentally I guess he could have been a droid. The Train had a a profession that dealt with keen body awareness and knowledge. Why does this matter you ask in the middle of sex? Oh... you'll see...

The scene: hot sex. Hot, rolling around awesome sex. I'm totally into it and turned on at this point and at this point we've been going at it for a while. Blankets are everywhere, my panties are still around one foot, it's madness, but hot hot madness. Anyfuck... I decide I'm going to flip over and edge over to the side of the bed so he can stand up and do me doggy style some. Not really my personal favorite (just throwin' that one out there), but I know men love it and I was getting ready to be done and thought that view might be the one to get him to finish. So I flip over, all sexy, whip my long hair around that is slightly sweaty, lean back into him and as he starts what does he say?? If I was a normal bitch with a normal life, he would say something sexy about my ass, or about hot hot this was or something... anything involving the current situation. But what does he say folks?? Oh no.. not "Train" this time. His comment?

"this has got to be really bad for your neck and your back"

REALLY!?! REALLY!?! WHY FUCK???

Yea so then we were done. How "not here" can one be!? And to voice it like that... selfish because it just makes my entire chance for an orgasm shoot out of the fucking window.

End scene. Fuck My Life. Glad at that moment he was so concerned about my spinal health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment