Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mr. Bites too Hard

I wouldn't describe myself as one of the kinkiest people out there, not by a long shot. Now that being said, I do enjoy a playful slap or nibble here or there, but leaving giant bruises? Unless you totally rocked my world, there is no reason for looking beat up. Which is why... Mr. Bites too Hard, is only going to have a one-time show.

It all started innocently enough... I was bored at the bar and decided that I would entertain myself with some half witted male company, he was... well... my prey. A strapping young boy-man of 23 years. I swear when I looked at his face I could barely see stubble, but I don't discriminate.

Mr. Bites too Hard is very lucky that I was in the mood I was in, because the lines he attempted, would have NEVER worked. He also admitted to being an air-head and not all that smart. Really!??! Thank you for pointing out our glaring differences... I just patted him on the head. So we head back to my place (this is what you all want to read anyway you perverts) and sit on the couch for a while making that awkward small talk. You know the kind; when you both just want to jump each other but am till not sure how the other person will take it so you're talking about how you stared in your high school play (or something equally mind numbing). So we did that. Then we started making out.. thank God because I don't think I could have stood more of Bites Too Hard's attempt to string sentences together.

We head into my room. [sidenote: I don't bring people home, not really ever. This was an anomaly and frankly, I was sexually frustrated and would take what I could get.] and once there start the makeout mambo. So, as we're starting to get a bit warm, he give me a pretty decent bite on the shoulder. So I back up and tell him no marks... and he agrees. At one point I'm pretty turned on and I go to move over and DAMN IT... was that fucking snake?! Really?!?! Did this fucker just bite me on the back of my arm? How is that sexy?? That's just painful, and is SO going to leave a mark. I keep going because I just think he's super turned on and got a bit too into it. We had our "no marks" rule set anyway, so I should be good, right? Yea... you all know how fucking wrong I am there. I woke up the next morning physically sore from all of the chomping that happened the night before. I walk into the bathroom and notice that I look like a girl who lost a very tough battle with a very nasty smurf. At this point I'm kinda pissed because he knows I've got to get up and go to work and that we had agreed on no marks. So what do I do you ask??? Do you even have to ask...

I convince Mr. Bites too Hard for a bit of "round two" before I have to kick him out and shoot off to work. Not because he's any sort of rockstar in bed, actually he may as well have played video games with me instead for a good portion of the night before...anyfuck... I do this so I can pin his ass down and act like a succubus on acid and leave a monster of a mark down his neck. Then just pop up out of the bed and grab my stuff for work, signaling that he should find his socks and try to slither away. 

Moral of this one?? If you break a rule and it fucks me... I'll do the same, but 20 times worse, so just don't push a girl like me too far, you may end up with high school hickeys the size of oranges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment