Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sexcapades: Get Out While You're On Top

If you're lucky, you've had great sex, but for every time there is great sex there is faceplant, horrid, bad, you should have just gone to bed instead sex. What takes a lot of knowledge is learning when the good, is going into the bad, and when to bail and take your toys home.

This story is how this particular boy got his crowning monkier... "Train." No, not because he railed me like a train, through truth be told it was frequently quite a "railing" experience more than it was on the side of something someone would consider "making love," but what fun is that anyway?


So Train and I were in the midst of one of our sessions, and everything was already up and swinging. We had already been going at it for a decent amount of time and Id say all in all the entire session was pushing one that required a water break. I thought I was putting on a pretty decent show and I was being entertaining. Telling him when it felt good and gripping onto his back at whatever interval I felt fit.

I've never been a big person to be excited about being on top. I know a lot of girls find that to be their bread and butter position, and before all of you bitches start calling me a dead fish or lazy, it's neither of those reasons. I'm an avid participant, thank-you-very-fuck-off. I have decently large tits, they are on the large D size and though I don't have a FUPA (fat upper pussy area), I don't like feeling like all I'm doing is jiggling around on top like some crazy Jello commercial... minus Bill Cosby. I just think that my tits flying around smacking into each other has to fall on the comical side more frequently than on the sexy side, but I guess this is why I like boys and penis.

Anyway... I don't like being on top because I feel like I look like a fool, but on this fun occasion I decided that Train would like a break since he had worked so hard, and that I could get up there and do some work from the driver's seat. So I got up there and started to get into it and get a good rhythm. You know  the one, you find with the bed springs and your body where everything just bounces at the right time and it's seeming to work right. So I'm there... and I'm feeling sexy and I'm thinking that maybe my whole "on top" phobia is just in my head and stupid and Train is now showing me the light. So just as I think I'm having a moment, and there at the same place with the boy... what does he do? He looks right at me, mid- stroke and exclaims "Train."

Now... "WTF?!" Is my only response at this point, and I completely lose my magic titty bounce. He replies that there was a train that went by outside (many miles away... mind you) and it sounded it's horn and he didn't want me to be alarmed, so he was informing me, that it was in fact, a train. Now, not that I haven't ever heard a train whistle 9 million times previously, let alone be SCARED by the damn things, but right now, in this fucking moment... literally... fucking... you feel the need to knock me back into my toddler years when I would hear a dog bark and someone would say "dog"... now it's I hear a train horn and I get "train" but now, the adult version?

So this just killed everything. I knew there was no recovery for me, or for him at this point after him pointing out the little noise outside. Geee... thanks for paying attention, you asshat. So I promptly told him he could "have this back" and rocked forward and cut my losses on the endeavor.

There are moments in sex where everyone's mind wanders or maybe where it isn't as good for one partner as it is for the other. But please remember kiddies, this is a team sport. If you're going to play the game try not to check out mid inning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given what my husband does for work, this really made me laugh out loud!!!

Post a Comment